Fresh New Latest Jobs Medical Officer The Aga Khan Health Service Hyderabad Sindh – Jobs in Hyderabad.
Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan seeks a skilled and vibrant Medical Officer for its healthcare facility located in Hyderabad, Sindh Region. The selected candidate will oversee the management of patients seeking medical care at the healthcare facilities, ensuring proper referrals when necessary. Additionally, the Medical Officer will be responsible for the overall administration of the unit in the absence of the Unit In-Charge.
Here are the key responsibilities for the Medical Officer position:
- Treat patients and provide relief from pain and illnesses
- Provide emergency services to sick patients
- Provide nursery care to neonates, pediatric and children
- Conduct off-site/outreach clinics as and when required
- Provide medical care to needy people in far-flung areas
- Spread awareness of diseases and allied prevention and treatment options
- Maintain a better image of the organization and work in a peaceful environment
- Ensure smooth implementation of services in healthcare facilities
- Ensure regular check-up of patients, including general patients, and provide proper treatment according to AKHS,P standards
- Motivate nursing staff in secondary care units to ensure the provision of excellent services to patients and enhance service utilization in the unit
- Ensure availability 24/7 in the facility to provide regular and emergency services
- Conduct regular meetings with the unit team to supervise unit performance, monitor income and expenditures
- Ensure availability during any emergency
- Handle patients of all age groups and gender
- Most preferably the doctor who has expertise to conduct normal delivery, manage labor, perform family planning procedures and/or may know how to perform basic ultrasound
Here are the required education, experience, and competencies for the Medical Officer position:
- MBBS with valid PMDC license
- 2 years of relevant experience and practical skills of the job other than 1 year house job
- Team-player with an aptitude of working in a multidisciplinary team
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time management, communication, and team building skills
Furthermore, AKHS is committed to reducing its impact on climate and the environment and aims to achieve net-zero carbon operations by 2030. Therefore, all staff members, including the Medical Officer, are expected to participate in achieving this goal. The Medical Officer, along with their line manager, should identify and understand which aspects of their work have the most significant impact on the environment and define tasks, work, and personal goals within their work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria can apply latest by February 28, 2023.