Latest Government Jobs in Lahore High Court Jobs 2023 – Govt Jobs in Punjab
Lahore High Court Jobs 2023:
Announced through an online portal.
Applications are invited for the following positions on regular basis.
Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for the following positions.
Age Limit, qualification, experience, domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each. given below.
1. Additional & District Session Judges
- (a) He/She shall have a degree in Law from a recognized University entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- (b) An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law for not less than 02 years after having been enrolled as an advocate.
- (c) Age Limit: Not less than 35 years and not more than 45 years of age as on 22.05.2022.
- The candidates are allowed age relaxation for one year in the upper age limit.
2. Civil Judges-cum-Magistrates (BS-17)
- (a) Advocate (possesses a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland)
- (b) A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with a minimum practice of ten years.
- (c) Age Limit: Not less than 22 years and not more than 35 years of age as on 22.05.2023. The candidates are allowed age relaxation for six months in the upper age limit.
jobbank pakistan, pakistan jobs bank, jobs in pakistan, today jobs in pak, pakistanjobsbank, latest jobs in pakistan, pak jobs, pakistan jobs latest, new jobs in pakistan, pakistan jobs, paknewjobs com, pakistan jobs bank and education, pak job, pakistan jobs bank and education, jobs pakistan today, government jobs in pakistan, govt jobs in pakistan, job in pakistan, job sites in pakistan, national job portal, pakistan federal government jobs, govt jobs in pakistan, njp, jobsbank, Jobs in Islamabad territory Jobs,